This is a basic go-to recipe for a classic side: roasted asparagus.
What you’ll need:
- Any desired flavorings: I used truffle salt and lemon juice
- Line baking sheet with tinfoil and preheat oven to 400F. Lightly coat sheet with avocado oil (or olive oil if you don’t have it).
- Rinse asparagus and cut off woody ends of stems. Evenly disperse on baking sheet and mix around a bit so they have some oil on them.
- If that’s all you want to do, that’s all you need to do – pop them in the oven for 10 minutes and check if they’re done to your liking.
- For me, I did a few splashes of lemon juice and sprinkled with truffle salt.
- You could also use a range of approaches: garlic powder, onion powder, parmesan, etc.