Fast, easy, limited clean-up, and a dish that feels a little special occasion. Made these for a family dinner – even my one-and-a-half year old nephew liked them!
What you’ll need:
- Prosciutto slices
- Olive oil or olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 450F and line a baking sheet with tin foil and a little olive oil
- Wash asparagus and cut the woody ends off
- Slice prosciutto in half length wise, one slice at a time
- Wrap a piece of prosciutto around the asparagus and lay on the baking sheet. And repeat.
- Cook for 5 minutes – check and shuffle them around – and then cook another 5 minutes
- Test that they’re cooked to your liking, give them another minute or two if needed, and then enjoy!