This picture made me think of “Snakes on a Plane.” Is it just me?
While I usually make my own zucchini noodles with our Vegetti or Mandolin, I grabbed some pre-made raw zoodles from Whole Foods knowing that I’d need an easy to make meal this week. This is a simple, nothing fancy, easy clean-up meal.
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- Jar of tomato sauce (I used Classico Tomato Basil – it’s Whole 30 compliant)
- Pre-made zoodles (I did three big handfuls)
- Cook ground turkey in a little olive oil
- When cooked, or almost there, add jar of tomato sauce and lower heat; heat on a slow simmer so turkey fully cooks and absorbs some of the flavor of the sauce
- Lastly, add zoodles and mix into sauce (I raised heat at this point to medium). They only need a few minutes to get to the ideal tenderness
This gave me 4 servings and was one of the easiest, quickest, one pan meals I’ve made throughout my Whole 30.